Monday 8 February 2010

Ring a Ring o' Roses

I was in a huge rush to get out of the door in time this morning. When time is tight I know I can always fall back on this pretty tunic dress by Darimeya (via ebay) The blue roses remind me of old style tatoos that my Grandad probably had and the colours are such that it goes with almost everything and is a dream to layer.

I've accessorised with a handful of bracelets grabbed from my jewellery board and a long green necklace. My hair has just been wrapped round in a mini bun at each side and secured with a grip, quick and easy, result!

I am officially in love with Asda's new jewellery and following a tip off from the lovely Caz from "This is Caz" I made a beeline for these swallow earrings at just £2 it would be wrong not to. I'm going to be dropping some not so subtle hints about getting some more bits for Valentines Day too.

What unexpected treasures have you found amongst the groceries?

8 comments:

  1. I love the tunic dress and OH MY GOSH you are pretty, aren't you, especially with your hair tied back like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous and I love those Kate Moss-esque swallow earrings.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tunic is lovely, well done on the bargain earrings, wish I had an ASDA near me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely gorgeous today missus! Super pretty tunic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those earrings are fab - I was really impressed with the Llandudno Asda's jewellery section the other day (although was very restrained!) - it's such a shame that my local store doesn't seem to have discovered the concept yet..

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really suit those colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am envious of those earrings,
    and your outfit is gorgeous, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love what you did with your hair! Very pretty. x

    ReplyDelete